cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible yet to do monthly reports on AP usage?

Is it possible yet to do monthly reports on AP usage?

msundbom
New Contributor

Specifically I need to see how many unique clients per day for each month. I would like to be able to pull this up once a month.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

It is not possible yet. We can only run reports on a daily or weekly basis at this time. If you'd like, you can submit feedback regarding wanting this feature added to NG to our Engineering team by clicking on the chat bubble icon that should be on the right hand side of the screen in HiveManager NG.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Barry, thank you for your patience while I checked on this for you. This feature has not been added yet, but I did want to mention if you go to client 360 -> Month - 30 days and click “historical”, this will give you a historical report on unique clients for that month. However, this can't be filtered for per device, but you can download this report and filter for the “device” column in excel.

barrymcnicholl
New Contributor

Hi Sam, just wondering if you have any info on when(if at all) this may be possible?

msundbom
New Contributor

That is done. Thanks for the suggestion. Until this reporting is possible I need to keep all our APs on HiveManager Classic. So as long as Classic is running we are ok.

Doing It weekly is possible but substantially more time consuming.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

It is not possible yet. We can only run reports on a daily or weekly basis at this time. If you'd like, you can submit feedback regarding wanting this feature added to NG to our Engineering team by clicking on the chat bubble icon that should be on the right hand side of the screen in HiveManager NG.

GTM-P2G8KFN