cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues AP650 reporting Interference on WiFi1 and presenting no available channels

Issues AP650 reporting Interference on WiFi1 and presenting no available channels

cforrest
New Contributor

So we are currently evaluating an AP650, which in the main is working fine for ac clients based on wifi0, the issues I currently have is when WiFi1 is enabled, (on an ax profile), it seem the radio is constantly collecting data, and under ACSP neighbors reports the interface is down due to no channels being available. When I do a scan with an Spectrum analyser this area of frequency seems to be un occupied.

As I want ideally those ax clients to be able to join the ax ariel , was wondering is their a newer code than 10.r7a

4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

It could be a similar issue, but the known issue with the 10.x firmware line doesn't cause channels to be unavailable that I'm aware of, so I'm not sure if that is the same issue or not. You'll likely want to open a support case to investigate that part further.

cforrest
New Contributor

I seen this comment regarding to a slightly older AP >>This is a known issue with the 10.x firmware line. They are false positives, so you can ignore those messages, or you can downgrade to 8.x firmware until we can resolve the issue with the 10.x line., where 8.4r11 was the fix however AP650 doesnt have this, could this be a similar issue ?

cforrest
New Contributor

Thanks , I might even try to restart the AP again,

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately we don't have anything newer than 10.0r7a and I don't have an ETA yet for 10.0r8. You may want to open a case for the no channels being available issue, that isn't something I've heard of being related to 10.0r7a.

GTM-P2G8KFN