cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Problem

Login Problem

d_degrauw
New Contributor

I cannot log in anymore on the platform. I was admin and I can still connetc on "https://portal.aerohive.com/".

On the new platform, I can't connect, when I try to renew my password, I never receive the mail, neither in my spam mailbox, nor in my receive mailbox.

I can no more manage my AP, my users or my licences. It's a big probem for me.

Can you do a quick action to repare this mistake,

Info I can give to help you : " VHM-Y25TBF ( GIE_Codelog_Immobilier_Support )"

Thank's

18 REPLIES 18

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know. We checked but there are no HiveManagers associated with that email address, is there another address you may have registered with?

d_degrauw
New Contributor

I've done but I receive no mail. Adress used is "d.degrauw@gie.codelog.fr"

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Have you tried the forgot password option? If you have and it's not working for you, please let me know what email address you are trying to use to log in.

d_degrauw
New Contributor

I see that nothing has been done. I stil can't connect to HiveManager NG instance.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm sorry for the lack of response, I just checked my inbox and I don't have any messages from the email address you used to register. If you are trying to log in to a HiveManager Classic instance, you'll want to log in at myhive.aerohive.com. If you're trying to log in to a HiveManager (formerly NG) instance, you'll want to log in at cloud.aerohive.com.

When you say you're unable to connect to the HiveManager, do you mean you are unable to log in? If so, have you tried the forgot password option? If you have and it's not working for you, please let me know a) which platform you are using, Classic or HiveManager and b) what email address you are trying to use to log in.

GTM-P2G8KFN