cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Map function is inconsistent. Only maps 2.4GHz, or not at all. We are experiencing poor wifi connectivity in some areas, and are unable to use the maps to aid in troubleshooting the problem.

Map function is inconsistent. Only maps 2.4GHz, or not at all. We are experiencing poor wifi connectivity in some areas, and are unable to use the maps to aid in troubleshooting the problem.

ossutech
New Contributor
31 REPLIES 31

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know the case number, I've left some notes on the case for the technician that takes the case, so they will be up to date with what we've discussed here. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

ossutech
New Contributor

OK, I set up a case, with this # 00258824

Thanks Sam

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Along the top of Hive Community you should see a tool bar, you'd want to click on Cases and go to either all cases or open cases. At the top of the next page you should see an option to open a case. I did confirm that you have case creation permission in Hive Community but please let me know if you run in to any issues. If you could provide the case number to me, I can update it with what we've discussed so far for you.

ossutech
New Contributor

OK, so I tried to adjust 3, andcould not make any changes. I guess we need to open a support ticket. How should I go about that?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes, if we need to open a support ticket we can reference this thread so they are up to date on what we've done so far.

GTM-P2G8KFN