cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Map function is inconsistent. Only maps 2.4GHz, or not at all. We are experiencing poor wifi connectivity in some areas, and are unable to use the maps to aid in troubleshooting the problem.

Map function is inconsistent. Only maps 2.4GHz, or not at all. We are experiencing poor wifi connectivity in some areas, and are unable to use the maps to aid in troubleshooting the problem.

ossutech
New Contributor
31 REPLIES 31

ossutech
New Contributor

OK, thanks. I will dig into that.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Of course, you would want to ultimately look for a file named "show_tech_result". Once you open the original file and see three options (device_diagnosis, device_crash, and device-tech), choose Device-tech. If you are presented with multiple MAC addresses, choose the one corresponding with the device you are interested in seeing. You should see a core_dump file within the individual device file, and within there you should see the "show_tech_result" document. I would recommend viewing this in Notepad+ + to format the output in a readable fashion.

ossutech
New Contributor

Hi Sam, We were able to get the Hive Manager moved to another server. I am now able to adjust the power levels for the radios. I did so, and then downloaded the logs again. I'm not sure where to find the pertinent info, as there are zipped files nested inside more zip files. I'm including the newer records for comparison, but I'm also hoping you can direct me to the relevant files within the device_support_logs, so going forward, I can make adjustments and see the changes for myself. Thanks for your continued help.

ossutech
New Contributor

Thank you , Sam.

GTM-P2G8KFN