cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Map function is inconsistent. Only maps 2.4GHz, or not at all. We are experiencing poor wifi connectivity in some areas, and are unable to use the maps to aid in troubleshooting the problem.

Map function is inconsistent. Only maps 2.4GHz, or not at all. We are experiencing poor wifi connectivity in some areas, and are unable to use the maps to aid in troubleshooting the problem.

ossutech
New Contributor
31 REPLIES 31

ossutech
New Contributor

Thanks Sam. The map function is pretty much useless at this point. Is there anything we can do to correct this on our end? Would our loss of the mapping function be indicative of widespread issues in our hive?

We are running HiveManager Classic. Please send me instructions for downloading tech data.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting us know, we are currently working on our Maps to get those stabilized. In the mean time, if you could send me tech data from an AP that is having connectivity issues, I can take a look and let you know what we're seeing. My direct email is communityhelp@aerohive.com. If you can let me know which HiveManager platform you are using, I can give you instructions on downloading tech data; HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com) or HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com).

GTM-P2G8KFN