cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating from the old HiveManager to the new Connect Plattform when Entitlement Key is expired

Migrating from the old HiveManager to the new Connect Plattform when Entitlement Key is expired

admin45
New Contributor

Hello,

I've got a bunch of older AccessPoints that haven't been used for a while. Now I want to use them for a small office with HiveManager Connect. Unfortunately, I cannot add them to the new HM NG Connect Account I created, because they are still assigned to the account on the old myhive.areohiv.com Platform, I get an Error 9 (The device appears to be in use by another VHM). Login to the old Plattform is possible, but I can't do anything there, as the entitlement Key is expired. How can I remove the APs from the old Account to be able to add them to the new one?

At the moment, I don't have all the APs serial numbers at hand, but if necessary I can look them up.

One of the APs serial Number is 02301412110692 (AP230)

Thank you very much!!

Regards, Stephan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that serial number, I was able to find your old HiveManager and remove all 4 devices that were registered to that instance. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding your devices to your new HiveManager.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

admin45
New Contributor

perfect, it worked! Thank you!!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that serial number, I was able to find your old HiveManager and remove all 4 devices that were registered to that instance. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding your devices to your new HiveManager.

GTM-P2G8KFN