cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must I buy licences for AP?I have 3 AP230 for our WiFi - working fine but I got a 4th AP230 and want it in our WiFi. Account manager offfered me 950€/3y or 500/1y. I only want a 4th AP in the system - now im paying nothing for the 3 AP´s

Must I buy licences for AP?I have 3 AP230 for our WiFi - working fine but I got a 4th AP230 and want it in our WiFi. Account manager offfered me 950€/3y or 500/1y. I only want a 4th AP in the system - now im paying nothing for the 3 AP´s

b_koeck
New Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I wouldn't be able to provide a temporary key for this purpose. Once the AP is in Connect, the configuration from your Select instance would be invalid.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately given the major differences in what each platform can do, that is not possible. You'd have to rebuild your configuration in Connect.

b_koeck
New Contributor
Would it be possible to get a temporary key to manage the 4th AP (esp. to upload the configuration oft he other 3 AP)

It should work then correctly also if the temporary key has expired.

Please help – Im not able to „clone“ the 4th AP in „Connect“ with the configuration of the other 3 AP´s

b_koeck
New Contributor

So I tried it

1. deleted ohne AP in HiveManager
  2. added it in connect
  3. succesfully added
  4. but without configuration

can I save the config on hivemanager and restore it in connect???

GTM-P2G8KFN