cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Extreme Cloud IQ website isn't showing any data on my site for any of the AP's. Started right after the issues with the 2200/2300 switches were corrected in the HIveagnet. No Total Application Usage chart, as well as others.

My Extreme Cloud IQ website isn't showing any data on my site for any of the AP's. Started right after the issues with the 2200/2300 switches were corrected in the HIveagnet. No Total Application Usage chart, as well as others.

rkowals
New Contributor III
4 REPLIES 4

rkowals
New Contributor III
ok, that helped. Someone had unplugged our NTP time server from the network. I see dashboard now updating.

Thank you

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for adding me. I took a look and I see some blank dashboard reports as well. I was looking for failed reporting packets in your APs buffered log, but I noticed that the time on the AP is off (showing as 1970, which is the default if the AP can't reach an NTP server). You can see this too if you SSH in to the AP and run the command "show clock" to see the current date and time stamp that the AP is using.

If you run the command "show ntp", you'll see what you have your NTP server set to. Can you confirm if that is correct? Some reports do need the correct time stamp to fill in, so that may be the issue here. If that is the correct server, we might want to confirm access because I'm seeing this message in the buffered log as well: Connect <NTPIPaddress> failed, try next server

If you want to add a different NTP server in to test, you can do that by going to Configure> Network Policies> Open the Network Policy in use> Additional Settings tab within the Network Policy> NTP Server. I might recommend using the Navy NTP server at pool.ntp.org.

rkowals
New Contributor III
You have been added:
NEWCASTLE PUBLIC SCHOOL

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you add me as an external user to your ExtremeCloud IQ instance? If you'd like to add me, please use the email address spirok@extremenetworks.com. This guide reviews how to add an external user, and how to find your organization name, which I will need to find your instance in particular: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Allowing-Support-Access-to-HiveManager

GTM-P2G8KFN