cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

One of our AP250 was put in un-mangaed. How do I get it back into manged on Cloud? I can't seem to figure it out. Below is what I see: The device XX-XXXX-AP was marked as unmanaged on 2020-03-12 12:20:19. The data shown is not current. HELP

One of our AP250 was put in un-mangaed. How do I get it back into manged on Cloud? I can't seem to figure it out. Below is what I see: The device XX-XXXX-AP was marked as unmanaged on 2020-03-12 12:20:19. The data shown is not current. HELP

ccano
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

ashley_finch
Contributor III

First before you change it's status, make sure you have enough licences to make this a managed devices again:

from manage > clear all filters, then in the "device management state" filter section, expand it by clicking more and then tick unmanaged. At the top you'll see how many devices this is. Then check on licence count by clicking on the name in the top right > global settings > licence management.

If you've got spare licences jump back to the manage page, clear the filter, find the AP, click the tickbox on the left hand side > actions > change management status > manage

GTM-P2G8KFN