Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Bug with the PSSK local group?

Possible Bug with the PSSK local group?

pagella
New Contributor III

Hi there,

there might be a bug regarding the local PPSK User / Group

Whenever i add a user to a local PPSK group and the username has a space for example "Peter Weingarten" i cannot use the PPSK to login. I always get an error bad password.

When i create a user without any space for example "Peter" im able to login with the PPSK.

Is this normal?

12 REPLIES 12

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi everyone, if you've applied a custom template and it is not in use, then you would want to open a case for this issue so we can troubleshoot it with you.

@antoniutz pagella​, I'm sorry but could you clarify what you are trying to remove from that email template? I'm not sure I'm following that last comment with the screen shot.

@Ashley Finch​ , thank you very much for the replication lab, much appreciated!

ashley_finch
Contributor III

As far as I am aware when creating a template directly through HiveManager that is always included.

You may be able to use an API to deliver it in a different way, but that's as far as my knowledge goes on that!

pagella
New Contributor III

@Ashley Finch​ e1d503610a0e34679b936de7ed45f5f3b_0690c000007r6ttAAA.png

Is there a way to remove this

from the Mail template?

pagella
New Contributor III

I think both problems are caused by the local Group. I tried again with a Cloud group and i get no such Problem as mentioned.

Open SSID for registering User to a Cloud Group

Second PPSK SSID with atm 1 Cloud Group and 3 local ones with different Rules for the VLans

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Hello,

I've tried recreating these two issues but unfortunately I've been unable to.

For the email notification issue, I've created a new common object for the email template, created a new user group and selected to deliver the key by email and selected this newly created template. When I then create a new user I get the "dotted box" with the user and PPSK and then below I see the description text I entered of "test email template".

Is there a particular configuration of this that you are using?

GTM-P2G8KFN