Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio Profile Settings - Matual Transmition Power settings not working

Radio Profile Settings - Matual Transmition Power settings not working

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Hello community,

does anybody has an experience with this? APs does not reflect my manual settings in the radio profile ... Any idea, what could be wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately the only way to reset all device specific settings automatically would be to remove the device from your HiveManager inventory and re-add it. When you add it back in to the inventory, you'll have the option to choose what network policy it will use. If you set a network policy during the onboarding process, the AP will connect for the first time and then immediately update with that network policy and reconnect again after the update is finished.

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Hi Sam, thanks for the answer. If I remember, right, I did not changed anything under Device specific settings. Except Hostname and SNMP location.

I can see the right Device template in Device specific settings, but wrong radio profile. Is there any way how to push all configuration from Policy to the device and overwrite all device specific settings?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Have you set any power settings on the device specific settings for the APs themselves? Device specific settings will overrule Radio Profile settings.

GTM-P2G8KFN