Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release serial number

Release serial number

grant_edwards1
New Contributor

Hello Sam,

You helped me out last year with releasing a serial number to use with HM Connect. I have now purchased another (new to me) AP250 for use on my network and would be extremely grateful if you could release an additional serial number for me.

The serial number is:

Many Thanks Grant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Grant, thanks for reaching out again, it’s great to hear from you! That AP is still registered to a previous owner in our system so I’ll need to get confirmation from them before I can remove the old records for you. I’ve just emailed them now and I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back. If you are still in contact with the previous owner and can encourage them to respond to my email, that might speed things up a bit. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Grant, I sent you a private message in the community 3 days ago with a follow up question, did you see my message?

grant_edwards1
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

The seller was unable to contact the company to ask them to respond to you so I cant do anything more on my side. is there any other options for getting this released? or should I just return the item and try again with another ebay purchase.

Thanks for all your help!

Grant 

grant_edwards1
New Contributor

Slight update, The ebay seller is not the owner but knows who they are as stripped out an office for them, He is trying to contact them to ask them to respond to you.

Thanks for all your help:)

Grant 

grant_edwards1
New Contributor

Thanks very much, it was an ebay purchase so hope it will al be ok. I will drop them a message but here is a link to the listing:

/www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283980188561

They mentioned that it came out of a storage box and had been removed from an office a few years back.

GTM-P2G8KFN