cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports not working on so policies

Reports not working on so policies

briandalton
New Contributor

i have an Aerohive manager 8.2r2 build with several hundred network policies setup some of the policies are showing data in dashboard area were others are showing no data currently available was wondering what i was missing or why its not working

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Are the policies that don't show proper data in use at different locations than the policies that are reporting correctly? Can we get tech data from an AP using a policy that isn't reporting? I'd like to check for any failing .lpr files, which are the files the APs send to the HiveManager to generate those reports. If you'd prefer to send the tech data directly to me, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

To get tech data using HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com), go to Monitor> Select the check box next to the AP> Utilities> Get Tech Data.

To get tech data using HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com) go to Tools> Utilities> Get tech data> Check the box next to the device> Get tech data (blue button at the top of the page this time).

This guide reviews how to get tech data from the CLI of the AP in case that's easier, or you're using Connect which has no Tools tab:

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Collecting-Tech-Data-via-CLI

GTM-P2G8KFN