cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Respecting Time Zone Settings

Respecting Time Zone Settings

jstewart
New Contributor

In HMOL NG, global settings allow you to select a time zone, but this setting is not respected anywhere. Viewing expirations for user PPSK's default to UTC, and are only respected within the browser session if you change it.

Email and SMS templates are all in UTC, which is quite confusing for clients.

Not sure how many people in the world set their clocks to UTC... so another feature request in the "just makes sense" category?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I would recommend opening a feature request if you have not already done so. Also, if you use the feedback option in NG, this goes directly to our engineering team, so it's the most effective method of giving feedback and suggestions to us.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jstewart
New Contributor

Honestly, I like the power behind Aerohive, and think it has great potential, but there are a lot of thoughtless issues I've written about. I literally have had to give up on cases because Aerohive refuses to call them "issues", even though they are essential to LOB. I'm left with a "deal with it" attitude.

I have not seen a single thing come out of the feedback tool NG, and I refuse to use it since there is no reciprocation. If Aerohive really cares enough about what we think, they would put out a feedback tool similar to Windows Insider feedback where there is full transparency and people can see all the issues and upvote accordingly.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I would recommend opening a feature request if you have not already done so. Also, if you use the feedback option in NG, this goes directly to our engineering team, so it's the most effective method of giving feedback and suggestions to us.

GTM-P2G8KFN