cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seeing these in event log on Hivemanager for many of the APs...Should I be concerned? If so, how do I mitigate? CPU rate overload.+ AH-cfb000 AH-cfba80 AH-cfd3c0 AH-cfe840 AH-cfe840 AH-cbb8c0 AH-cfb600 AH-cf9ec0 AH-cfb540

seeing these in event log on Hivemanager for many of the APs...Should I be concerned? If so, how do I mitigate? CPU rate overload.+ AH-cfb000 AH-cfba80 AH-cfd3c0 AH-cfe840 AH-cfe840 AH-cbb8c0 AH-cfb600 AH-cf9ec0 AH-cfb540

kjohnson
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you send me tech data from one of the APs showing that message? I'd like to rule out reporting issues and make sure there is a CPU issue before we start making changes for that.

You can get tech data by going to Tools> Utilities> Get tech data> Check the box next to the AP> Get tech data (at the top of the page this time).

If you could send that to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I'll review it and let you know what I find.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you send me tech data from one of the APs showing that message? I'd like to rule out reporting issues and make sure there is a CPU issue before we start making changes for that.

You can get tech data by going to Tools> Utilities> Get tech data> Check the box next to the AP> Get tech data (at the top of the page this time).

If you could send that to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I'll review it and let you know what I find.

GTM-P2G8KFN