cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send PPSK by mail in a Secure Internet Portal

Send PPSK by mail in a Secure Internet Portal

systems2
New Contributor

I have followed this procedure (https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/PPSK-SSID-in-NG) to create a portal where the users register with email and pass against a RADIUS.

If the users are in a certain domain group, the system returns a PPSK so that they can login to another SSID.

Everything is correct, but it does not send the PPSK by mail because although the user enters an email in the "User Name" field, the system does not interpret it as such. How could I do it so that the system automatically sends the PSPK by mail?

If I add manually an user in my "User Group" I can select an "Email Address" as "User Name". I need to do this in the captive portal but I don´t know If i can.

I hope I have explained myself.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

systems2
New Contributor

Hi,

I have checked that box. In the attached image you can see the problem I have. The user is set in the "User Name" field so it does not have an email to send the PPSK.56b6fcb899d24b51b9ea48926ca14f55_0690c000008rwKkAAI.png Thanks!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Within the user group, there should be an option under Delivery Settings to deliver the credentials via text or email, have you checked the box next to email?

GTM-P2G8KFN