cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSID no longer available after scheduling a key change.

SSID no longer available after scheduling a key change.

jason_simmons
New Contributor

HiveManager NG

AP630s running 10.0r6

I need to change the key to one of our SSIDs at midnight tonight so I made the change to the policy, selected Complete configuration upgrade, and scheduled it take affect tonight at midnight. Shortly after uploading the policy change the SSID stopped broadcasting. Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

3 REPLIES 3

ashley_finch
Contributor III

I presume since you've had a case open a while that you've gone through this already, but when you issue a "show interface" does it show the interface as up? if you do a "show interface WiFi0 _counter and then do it again after 10 seconds, do you see any frame # increasing?

network_suppor1
New Contributor

Hi Jason,

We have the exact same issue with our environment, a case has been open with Aerohive since weeks but nothing has been found for now.

It affect all the access points were you scheduled an complete update whatever change you do.

ashley_finch
Contributor III

If you'd selected a complete configuration the AP will reboot and, depending on radio profile, may be scanning for the best channel to use, thus may not broadcast straight away. Additionally, is there any time schedule set on the SSID (i.e. only broadcast between certain hours) as you mentioned doing this at midnight.

GTM-P2G8KFN