cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The portal for guest request a password in a guest network, show an "Internal Server Error 500"

The portal for guest request a password in a guest network, show an "Internal Server Error 500"

diego_moscardi
New Contributor

I created a guest network with the option for the guest ask for the acess in the portal and then the administrator approve and generate a password. This portal does'nt works and show an error: "Internal Server Error 500"

12 REPLIES 12

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Would you be able to add me as an external admin using the email slynn@aerohive.com, let me know your organization name which can be found in Global Settings> Account Details, and the name of the Network policy and SSID I should focus on, so I can take a look at the configuration? No changes will be made without your express, prior approval, I just want to take a look at the settings we're working with.

diego_moscardi
New Contributor

I'm using the HiveManager NG and this is an external hosted control panel.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Are you using HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) or HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com)? Also is this an externally hosted CWP or is this the default CWP for Aerohive?

GTM-P2G8KFN