cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The portal for guest request a password in a guest network, show an "Internal Server Error 500"

The portal for guest request a password in a guest network, show an "Internal Server Error 500"

diego_moscardi
New Contributor

I created a guest network with the option for the guest ask for the acess in the portal and then the administrator approve and generate a password. This portal does'nt works and show an error: "Internal Server Error 500"

12 REPLIES 12

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

I have the same problem.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, thank you for your patience, I was trying to find a reason we'd need Radsec enabled for this but I can't find anything. I think at this point we should open a case for this issue, would you be able to do this and let me know the case number so I can update the case with what we've discussed so far?

diego_moscardi
New Contributor

Hello Sam,

I did some tests and when i have a AP whit "RADSEC Proxy server" enabled, it works. When i don´t have an AP with this "icon", it shows the error 500 for me.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I was trying to log in to give you specific instructions but I don't see your VHM in my list any more. In general you'd want to use the default self registration CWP, instead of pointing traffic to your external html.

GTM-P2G8KFN