cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOP USERS BY USAGE in each AP

TOP USERS BY USAGE in each AP

darnaiztome
New Contributor

Hello, I would like to know the top users in a certain access point, if I go to DEVICES and click in one of them, at the botton part, there is the "TOP 5 USERS BY USAGE" widget but it's showing the top 5 app by usage data and at the "TOP 5 APPLICATIONS BY USAGE" widget is blank, is it a bug in the web interface??

How to get a Top User by usage in each AP? At "Create Report" I can´t do it, seems really limitated report tool...

Thanks

Diego

2 REPLIES 2

darnaiztome
New Contributor

Hi Sam, thanks a lot, I think the reports parts can be improved a lot  I just sent to you the tech data from a couple of my APs, for the High Interference post.

Regards

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

For the blank reports, we might be missing the reporting packets sent from the AP to the HiveManager. If you can send me tech data from an AP, I can check for failing reporting files for you.

For the reports, unfortunately there isn't a way to expand on the options listed in the Reports tab but if you have a specific report you'd like to see added I would encourage you to file a feature request with your Sales Engineer to see if we can add that in for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN