Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to onboard an SR2208P.

Unable to onboard an SR2208P.

dominic_bodger
New Contributor

Hello

Error is an existing Stake record has been found on the re-director, can you remove this for me please?

I would like to evaluate the device in HiveManager.

Are you also able to confirm if basic configuration is available for switches in HM Connect? I am aware switches do not appear to support Network Policies at this service level.

The rest looks good:

(AH-Switch) #show hivemanager status

............................................... .......................................

HiveAgent Status............................... CONNECTED TO HIVEMANAGER

HiveAgent Version.............................. 1.1.13.0

HiveAgent Last Onboard Time.................... 01:27:34 01 01 2017 UTC

HiveAgent Association Method................... REDIRECTOR

HiveAgent Association Url...................... https://cloud-va2.aerohive.com/hac-webapp/rest/v1/association

HiveAgent Poll URL............................. https://cloud-va2.aerohive.com/hac-webapp/rest/v1/poll/[REDACTED BY MODERATOR]

HiveAgent Redirector FQDN...................... cloud-rd.aerohive.com

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dsouri
Contributor III

Hi Dominic,

I documented the Serial number and requested removal from the re-director. I will advise when this is complete, and you'll be able to onboard.

I'm not sure what you meant by "I am aware switches do not appear to support Network Policies at this service level."

---Please specify a bit more, and I'll be happy to assist.

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Alejandro Calvo​ , thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately the SR22xx and SR23xx switches are only compatible with HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com). HiveManager Classic will not be able to manage them, as you are experiencing. If you'd like to talk about options for moving to HiveManager from Classic, please feel free to email me directly at communityhelp@aerohive.com, or we can start a new thread on the Community (I just don't want to go too far off topic in this thread).

a_calvo
New Contributor

Hi @Sam Pirok​ , I have the same problem, I can't onboard an SR2224P on my HiveManager Classic account, I add the serial number successfully but the device never appear on managed devices. Could you help me?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @Jhon Carmelo Moreno​ , if you have purchased Global Select support, you can call 866-365-9918 to submit this request. If you have not purchased support, you can email me the serial number at communityhelp@aerohive.com and I'll get it freed up for you.

jcarmelo
New Contributor

How can you document the serial number and request the removal of the re-director.

what number can I call to perform. I have an ap130 with the same error

Error is an existing Stake record has been found on the re-director

I'll be very greatful

GTM-P2G8KFN