Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to onboard an SR2208P.

Unable to onboard an SR2208P.

dominic_bodger
New Contributor

Hello

Error is an existing Stake record has been found on the re-director, can you remove this for me please?

I would like to evaluate the device in HiveManager.

Are you also able to confirm if basic configuration is available for switches in HM Connect? I am aware switches do not appear to support Network Policies at this service level.

The rest looks good:

(AH-Switch) #show hivemanager status

............................................... .......................................

HiveAgent Status............................... CONNECTED TO HIVEMANAGER

HiveAgent Version.............................. 1.1.13.0

HiveAgent Last Onboard Time.................... 01:27:34 01 01 2017 UTC

HiveAgent Association Method................... REDIRECTOR

HiveAgent Association Url...................... https://cloud-va2.aerohive.com/hac-webapp/rest/v1/association

HiveAgent Poll URL............................. https://cloud-va2.aerohive.com/hac-webapp/rest/v1/poll/[REDACTED BY MODERATOR]

HiveAgent Redirector FQDN...................... cloud-rd.aerohive.com

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dsouri
Contributor III

Hi Dominic,

I documented the Serial number and requested removal from the re-director. I will advise when this is complete, and you'll be able to onboard.

I'm not sure what you meant by "I am aware switches do not appear to support Network Policies at this service level."

---Please specify a bit more, and I'll be happy to assist.

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

dominic_bodger
New Contributor

Update - Connected another SR2208P, basic device policies and device configuration are available, which is great. Please let me know when the original S/N has been removed form the re-director. Thanks!

dominic_bodger
New Contributor

Hi David

Many thanks for the looking into the re-director issue and removing the S/N from this posting!

I would like to get an idea what configuration features are available with just a basic HiveManager connect account.... Without a select entitlement. When connecting a virtual switch the free featureset appeared much more limited than what is provided for APs...

Many Thanks

dsouri
Contributor III

Hi Dominic,

I documented the Serial number and requested removal from the re-director. I will advise when this is complete, and you'll be able to onboard.

I'm not sure what you meant by "I am aware switches do not appear to support Network Policies at this service level."

---Please specify a bit more, and I'll be happy to assist.

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

GTM-P2G8KFN