cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Post To Hive Community Starting April 6th

Unable To Post To Hive Community Starting April 6th

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hive Community will be put in to Read-Only mode on April 6th at 9am PST. This means you will not be able to post new discussions to the forum. You will still have access to all articles on Hive Community, you will still be able to search for and view old discussions, and if you have purchased support you will still be able to access the download files and your cases in Hive Community.

For the week of April 6th-April 10th, if you have a question you would normally have posted to the forum, please feel free to email me instead at communityhelp@aerohive.com and I'll do my best to assist you via email.

6 REPLIES 6

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you Ashley! And thank you for all of your help, your contributions have been invaluable. I hope you'll like The Hub, they'd be lucky to have you.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks very much John, that's very kind of you to say. I'm happy I've been able to help!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We are placing Hive Community in Read Only status to facilitate moving recent content over to Extreme's community, The Hub.

I want to stress that this does not mean you need to register on the The Hub. We are moving contacts over as well, so registering on the The Hub now will cause duplicate user records which might in turn cause difficulties logging in.

Once the transfer is complete, all active Hive Community members will receive a welcome email from The Hub with instructions on how to move forward from there.

We also have a FAQ article on The Hub regarding the transition which can be found here: https://community.extremenetworks.com/general-discussion-222427/aerohive-support-integration-information-7823830

reinhardg
Contributor II

I'm not sure whether I understand correct: The Hive Community will remain in RO-mode for ever?

Or only during the week of April 6th to 10th?

GTM-P2G8KFN