cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User lost connect with AP130??

User lost connect with AP130??

ngquangnamanh
New Contributor

In my office using 2 AP130, and them conneted with hive manager (Hive-os). But when user using them frequently lost connection to wifi. They just the way re-connect to the WIFI. I has found "Inactive client ageout",

In my opinion, when users do not use the network over time, they will lose the network connection. right?c1f7cf680f65402fa3b7905fd4b1e98a_0690c000006VCNqAAO.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello,

This specific parameter is related to the Roaming Cache Ageout. So when a Client device leaves an AP's range, it will ageout the roaming cache after (default) 5 minutes.

The user experience you describe may be a result of the APs overlapping is they are in the same office + same room + at full power.

To check, please open the CLI Access from Hivemanager and run the command 'show acsp neighbor'

8cce7d031d2c4af397c92889a8b7ae51_0690c000006VCPrAAO.png

--Then

showacspneighbor

These commands can be found in the NG Radio Frequency troubleshooting guide located: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Radio-Frequency-Interference-NG

Happy to assist,

David Souri

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello,

This specific parameter is related to the Roaming Cache Ageout. So when a Client device leaves an AP's range, it will ageout the roaming cache after (default) 5 minutes.

The user experience you describe may be a result of the APs overlapping is they are in the same office + same room + at full power.

To check, please open the CLI Access from Hivemanager and run the command 'show acsp neighbor'

8cce7d031d2c4af397c92889a8b7ae51_0690c000006VCPrAAO.png

--Then

showacspneighbor

These commands can be found in the NG Radio Frequency troubleshooting guide located: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Radio-Frequency-Interference-NG

Happy to assist,

David Souri

Community Moderator

GTM-P2G8KFN