cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

We have an AP 130 associated to onpremise hivemanager va used in our LAB. We dont have access to that LAB anymore and we'd like to un-associate this AP from this hivemanager to used somewhere else. I have the device on my desk so I can share a photo.

We have an AP 130 associated to onpremise hivemanager va used in our LAB. We dont have access to that LAB anymore and we'd like to un-associate this AP from this hivemanager to used somewhere else. I have the device on my desk so I can share a photo.

pablo_bouyssoun
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

pablo_bouyssoun
New Contributor

Hi Sam, Thanks for you help. I actually managed to get the device registered in the new VA. So no need to email the information.

Thank you!!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can email the serial number of that device to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I can remove the previous listing for you so you can add it to your new HiveManager.

GTM-P2G8KFN