cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

We have an SSID that set on a schedule. The SSID is showing outside the sched. time. This had been working in the past. I'm not sure why it is now. I didn't create the schedule. I have looked at the schedule and it looks ok. What should I look at n

We have an SSID that set on a schedule. The SSID is showing outside the sched. time. This had been working in the past. I'm not sure why it is now. I didn't create the schedule. I have looked at the schedule and it looks ok. What should I look at n

mdaniels
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

ashley_finch
Contributor III

If the schedule is correct and has been pushed to the APs then I'd check the AP's and their clocks.

From the CLI the command is 'show clock'. If the time is wrong do a 'show NTP' to see which servers you are using. If using local NTP check the server time, if using an external NTP server check if it is still reachable and not blocked by a firewall

GTM-P2G8KFN