cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're currently running HiveManager Online (Classic?) with a mix of AP330, AP390, AP250. I'm planning on deploying the newer ExtremeWireless AP410C or AP510C. Will either/both of the newer APs work on the older Hivemanager (8.2r2e)?

We're currently running HiveManager Online (Classic?) with a mix of AP330, AP390, AP250. I'm planning on deploying the newer ExtremeWireless AP410C or AP510C. Will either/both of the newer APs work on the older Hivemanager (8.2r2e)?

jbeebe
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

jbeebe
New Contributor

Ashley, thank you for the quick response! Looks like I'll be migrating. I've already found the migration document and have a video queued up as well.

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Hi Jeff,

Unfortunately, the newer AX APs will not work with the old HiveManager (Classic) - The ATOM/AP30 also won't work with Classic.

Your older APs however do work with the new platform (CloudIQ) so I'd personally look to migrate across.

GTM-P2G8KFN