cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Comparative Analytics and Presence Analytics ?

What are the Comparative Analytics and Presence Analytics ?

prashan
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I have few questions regarding hivemanager dashboard.

1. What are the comparative analytics and presense analytics ?
  2. Can we customize widgets in Dashboard summary interface ?
  3. In Inventory tab there are Device count rollup, configuration status, and so on. What are those mean ? I thought inventory shows the inventory details of APs
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The first picture, first chart shows that you are well within the normal range of bandwidth usage for an enterprise networking using 1 to 10 APs. The second chart shows that you are also well within the normal range of unique client devices on your network when compared to a similar sized network. The last chart in that top picture shows that you have more than the average clients with poor health scores for a network of your size.

The second picture looks like the HiveManager isn't reporting everything it should, I'd be interested to see if you have any failing .lpr files in your APs buffered logs. The .lpr files are the files used to send information from the AP to the HiveManager to form these kinds of reports. If those files are failing to get through for some reason, you will see the HiveManager show blank reports such as the one you've shown here.

prashan
New Contributor III

Hi Sam,

Thank you for reply Sam,

Can you explain it following ?

7902b09a44e44fb885a3ca6773957a23_0690c000006FkAZAA0.png

presence

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello,

To answer your questions:

1. Comparative Analytics uses industry data and other selected parameters to provide a comparative analysis of your network and other similar networks. For example you can see if the number of clients in your network with poor health is more or less than the average number of clients with poor network health in similar networks. Presence Analytics requires you to build and maintain your own APIs to connect data.
  2. You can't customize widgets at this time, you can only choose to view them or not.
  3. The inventory page shows you stats on your APs and major configuration objects just as user groups or user profiles.
GTM-P2G8KFN