cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the "Configuration & Firmware Score" mean in the Network Scorecard located in Insight?

What does the "Configuration & Firmware Score" mean in the Network Scorecard located in Insight?

wayne_sprouse
New Contributor

When looking at the Network Scorecard it states that the score for the configuration and firmware is extremely low. If I look at each site individually the scores are high, but not the entire network. I know I have everything configured for the APs in my network but still receive this. I had asked support in a case what this meant but never got an answer.

2 REPLIES 2

wayne_sprouse
New Contributor

Thank you for the explanation on this Sam, but the weird part is that all my APs are updated to the latest firmware. They all have fully configured radio profiles and placed on maps. Even with this when looking at the entire network in the Score Card it shows like 52 for the Configuration & Firmware Score. If I filter the score card to show each individual location the score jumps to 90+. It makes no sense that the locations would be high but the network as a whole is scored so very low.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

That score is based off of whether the devices managed in the HiveManager are fully updated and whether they are using the latest firmware version available. Keeping all devices up to date with the configuration in HiveManager and the latest firmware releases should raise this score.

GTM-P2G8KFN