cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to find out how many legacy clients ex. 801.11b there is on Aerohive network with the newest Hivemanager NG / Extreme local cloud?

What is the best way to find out how many legacy clients ex. 801.11b there is on Aerohive network with the newest Hivemanager NG / Extreme local cloud?

a_huerzeler
Contributor
8 REPLIES 8

a_huerzeler
Contributor

yer, sorry my bad i didnt specify that in my post... thanks for your time anyway!

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Ah you were talking about the Hierarchical view for organisations. That I'm not sure of unfortunately

a_huerzeler
Contributor

Hi Finch,

are you using HIQ for multiple organisations? I moved not to long ago the first dozen customer sites from classic to the new Extreme local cloud. If i view all organisations and go to ML Insights -> Clients 360 i get an error

message 🙂a4bdffb791f748939e07f6f741f57513_0694Q000009IDRfQAO.png

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Hi Andi,

Yes, as long as you're in global view on the map topology and then moving the time slider to say 30 days in the clients section, then it would populate all of the clients from all sites in the given time period. But, as I say its not working currently 😞

GTM-P2G8KFN