cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to ADD my device to HiveManager NG with a new Entitlement key I got "The device appears to be in use by another VHM".

When I try to ADD my device to HiveManager NG with a new Entitlement key I got "The device appears to be in use by another VHM".

facemar
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, you would need to provide the serial number to Aerohive technical support so we can remove that device from the redirector for you. If you'd prefer to provide the serial number privately, please feel free to email me directly at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

facemar
New Contributor

All working fine.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I have responded to your email and I have removed that serial number for you. You should be good to go now, please let me know if you have any further issues.

facemar
New Contributor

Hi Sam:

I have sent it to your email.

Best regards.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, you would need to provide the serial number to Aerohive technical support so we can remove that device from the redirector for you. If you'd prefer to provide the serial number privately, please feel free to email me directly at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN