cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why when I create a local group with unlimited devices, it is not working ? I am still limited.

Why when I create a local group with unlimited devices, it is not working ? I am still limited.

mgdb
New Contributor III
8 REPLIES 8

mgdb
New Contributor III

I did, but it didn't work.

My Aerohive partner suggested me to create another SSID with just one user. It is working now, so I will be satisfied.

thanks a lot for your help, I appreciated.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I would recommend unchecking the box next to "Set the maximum number of clients per Private PSK" so there is no limit. Then make sure you've pushed a complete configuration update out to the APs to ensure they're using the latest settings.

mgdb
New Contributor III

Yes, 5 devices with the same credential. I wanted to have unlimited devices.

Yes, I set the maximum to 0 but it didn't working.

I open a case, they are looking for that.

Friday the hivemanager was down and unstable. I believe that Aerohive had some problems because after that I got some configurations that not fit what I did.

Anyway, I am waiting for my open case.

Thanks

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you are blocked until 5 devices. Do you mean you can only connect up to 5 devices on the same credential? Is the "Set the maximum number of clients per private PPSK" option enabled? Since this is an urgent issue, I would recommend opening a case with your Aerohive partner to start troubleshooting this with a technician.

GTM-P2G8KFN