cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why when I create a local group with unlimited devices, it is not working ? I am still limited.

Why when I create a local group with unlimited devices, it is not working ? I am still limited.

mgdb
New Contributor III
8 REPLIES 8

mgdb
New Contributor III

I do not understand : I suceeded and when I tried last friday, it did not work anymore.

So I create again, test again but I am always blocked until 5 devices.

So my question is : why ?

Where did I miss something ?

Can you help me please, because it is very urgent.

thanks a lot

mgdb
New Contributor III

Yes !! I succeeded !

I delete the account create another but It did not work.

I looked at the monitoring and I saw that my account did not have the right profile. So, created and finally found that I must assign the profile rule to that profile. And now, it is working.

I think that creating group or profile are not very easy intuitive. But, my goal was to succeed so I am happy !

mgdb
New Contributor III

Yes, I did it but whn I test again, I was limited to 5.

I believe that after unckeck the box, I must delete the account I created and create another that has the modification enable in the group.

I have juste arrive at work and I will do it in a few moment and I will tell you my result.

Thanks !

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Do you mean you have PPSK credentials that are limited to a certain number of devices? If that is the case you'll want to go to Configure> Open the Network Policy> Open the SSID> Uncheck the box next to "Set the maximum number of clients per private PSK" and/or "Set the MAC binding numbers per private PSK". Is that what you were looking for?

GTM-P2G8KFN