cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Channel / Wifi Power showing DOWN on both radios

Wifi Channel / Wifi Power showing DOWN on both radios

bauer3m
New Contributor II

Regardless of profile change and/or manual setting of the radio channel and power, the state of both radios remains DOWN. The AP is successfully connected to the Hivemanager and I am able to send reset commands to the AP through the portal...Does anyone know what to look for in the logs indicating a radio failure? Thanks in advance. I can post logs if needed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bauer3m
New Contributor II

Sam,

Thank you for your response...While following up on an RMA ticket I had for other units, the agent I was speaking with was able to resolve my issue....For some reason, that particular AP had all the SSID broadcasts off resulting in a DOWN state on both radios....Not sure how that one specifically got changed, but the issue is resolved now! Thanks.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Please do send tech data, and also could you confirm what HiveManager platform you are using; HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) or HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com)?

If you'd rather send the tech data to me directly, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN