cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP230 firmware updates

AP230 firmware updates

wosteen
New Contributor

I received an AP230 while taking an Aerohive training several years ago. It’s sat in its box, until I recently discovered a use for it. I’ve managed to get it working through CLI configs, but I’m concerned with the age of the firmware. Show version gives:

Version:            HiveOS 6.1r5 release build1696
Build time: Thu Mar 27 02:45:26 UTC 2014
Build cookie: 20140326-2453
Platform: AP230
Bootloader ver: v0.0.2.21
TPM ver: v1.2.37.17

I’ve seen help given to others here, and I’m hoping to jump on that bandwagon. 😄

Can I get downloads of the proper version(s) along with any step upgrades I may need to do along the way because of the age?

Thanks so much!
Wayne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wayne, thank you for reaching out. I’ve just emailed the instructions on how to get the firmware files you’ll need over to you now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dubvice
New Contributor

I am arriving a little late to the party here, but I just registered an account and I also have an aerohive AP 230 that is running an old firmware 6.2r1b that I cannot seem to find updated versions anywhere online to download. @SamPirok could you please provide for me as well?

Thank you in advance,

Weston

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wayne, thank you for reaching out. I’ve just emailed the instructions on how to get the firmware files you’ll need over to you now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

GTM-P2G8KFN