cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epicenter 6.0 error 5001 when trying to login

Epicenter 6.0 error 5001 when trying to login

Kar_Del_Moral
New Contributor III
When trying to login we get the error Login Failed Error(5001) Connection to the server failed. java.net.Connect Exception: Connection refused: connect unable to connect to server. Please check the server and port number are correct. If Problem persist, please contact your system administrator.

We check space on disk, is o.k. java hasn't been update... any other suggestions ?

thanks

p.s. we also reboot the server
1 REPLY 1

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Oh wow... EPICenter 6.0!
In the past, when restarts didn't work I've seen success with saving the database files separately and uninstalling and re-installing EPICenter. If you try this, make sure you have your license key-- I'm not sure how to look that up at this point. Once it's installed and running on an empty config, stop all services and copy your database files back into the db folder and restart services (or the entire system). I don't think there is anything else to be aware of, but it's been 5 or 6 years since I've touched EPICenter.

The best thing to do is to contact your sales team and get a quote for Netsight/ExtremeManagement  Let me know if you need help with that.
GTM-P2G8KFN