cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXOS Feature Release Matrix

EXOS Feature Release Matrix

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had a good look around but wondered if there was such a thing as an EXOS version matrix.

For example:- in a network their are old switches that are limited to version 15.3.x whereas there are others that would take the latest.

So without having to trawl through all the release notes is there any documentation that would tell you all the features introduced historically back from the latest?

It would be helpful to have something central to browse in making decisions based on EXOS features based on release.

Many thanks in advance.
11 REPLIES 11

andreas1
New Contributor II
Wonderful great that you are so responsive love it !

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
I had a chat with our Info Dev team.
At present, nothing quite like this exists. They're going to discuss this internally and see if and how this can be addressed. No promises on timeline 🙂

I've to changed this thread to an "Idea" and have changed the title to "EXOS Feature Release Matrix." Thanks for asking!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Gotcha! I think we all jumped the gun on this one 🙂
Another topic came in a few hours ago, basically asking the same thing: https://community.extremenetworks.com/extreme/topics/pathfinder-for-version-comparision

I'm not aware of anything quite like this. Let me ask the Info Dev team what they may have.
GTM-P2G8KFN