cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware Download for AP7131 ( v5.8.6.12-002R)?

Firmware Download for AP7131 ( v5.8.6.12-002R)?

DharmaAdmin
New Contributor

Hi - My network of Brocade/Motorola AP7131’s is stuck on firmware version 5.4. I would like to obtain firmware for the AP Controller and attached AP’S (about a dozen) and upgrade to v5.8.6.

I can’t seem to locate a download source. 

On the Exteme downloads page, I see AP 71XX Software v5.8.6.12-002R as being the last that is compatible with the AP7131, but I can’t download it and the engineers decline support.

Since these units are End-of-Life, and the firmware is hard to get, would anyone be able to post a link to download this last version (or at least somewhere in 5.8.6)? I would greatly appreciate it. I want to load it on to my AP that is the Wireless Controller and then have it distribute to a network of a dozen identical AP7131’s.

Thanks (if possible) - Frank

2 REPLIES 2

DharmaAdmin
New Contributor

Thank you very much! I’ll try loading this version and see if I can upgrade. Much appreciated.

mictech
New Contributor

I tried contacting support but they refuse to help without the AP being in maintenance with them, however I have an older firmware 5.8.4 if that helps you:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cR81RQXjpET9t1TkkXyljtkfhXDLPhm4/view?usp=sharing

GTM-P2G8KFN