cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

AndrewS
New Contributor
I have purchased 3 used AP550's one has registered to the cloud without issue.  The other two have the stakeholder issue.

SN: 05501610141378
SN: 05501610140078
N5Zc7ubRSt20bXMxhToW_PXL_20220201_175204901.MP.jpeg
5yxT3Mk4QxanHkdO1xmv_PXL_20220201_175152172.jpeg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Thank you for sharing those serial numbers and pictures. I've found the old records for these devices and I have reached out to the previous owner to get permission to remove these devices from their old inventories. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything back, please feel free to check in with me here anytime for an update.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AndrewS
New Contributor
AP's have been released.  Thank you for your assistance.

SamPirok
Community Manager
Hi Andrew, hard to give a firm estimate on that. The procedure is that I email the original owner three times, with a business day in between each email to give them a chance to answer. If they do not answer, I go to their old account team with us to see if they can help. If they can't assist us, we'll need to go to your local services engineer to ask them to help us with the transfer of ownership without the previous owner. I've sent my final check-in email to the original owner today.

AndrewS
New Contributor
Any idea how long it will take to get these released?

SamPirok
Community Manager
Thank you for sharing those serial numbers and pictures. I've found the old records for these devices and I have reached out to the previous owner to get permission to remove these devices from their old inventories. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything back, please feel free to check in with me here anytime for an update.
GTM-P2G8KFN