cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECS Test Problem

ECS Test Problem

porbea
New Contributor

Hello. I took my ECS-ExtremeWireless Cloud certification exam an hour ago but at the end of my exam the status bar that loads the results was frozen at one point and from there it did not advance any further (attached screenshot). The truth is that after waiting approximately 10 minutes and the bar did not move I had to reload the page but it never showed me the results of the exam and took it as my second attempt. Now it does not allow me to take it again and I am practically sure that it had reached more than 75% because I was convinced of my answers.

Please, Is there any way I can get my test results back or have another try?!

I am very attentive to your comments.

Thanks in advance!

PD: I have already written to learn@extremenetworks.com commenting on the situation. Is there any other way to get help in cases like this?

4 REPLIES 4

porbea
New Contributor

Hi santosh․maharjan

Thank you very much for the advice. I will try to contact them by that way.

SantM
New Contributor III

Hi Porbea,

I had similar issue. I contacted Dojo team and they resolved the issue. 

You can contact them via mail through Dojo page.

porbea
New Contributor

Hello again.

Regarding the problem I mentioned in the previously. Attached is a screen capture reflecting the status of the completed course and the box corresponding to the exam marked satisfactorily in green, but the badge was not presented to me nor does the certificate appear in the Achievements section.

I don't know what may have happened. Any suggestion you can give me, I will be very grateful.
Regards.

b9adb1b8f6314001b9d1ca087ba09cf6_e5ec21b7-b0c8-4a7b-81a4-4a70c49cd991.jpg

porbea
New Contributor
692547afcbbd4ca2aeb034f5ef6854e9_85c7de6e-487f-4566-9072-50ec45d89bc3.jpg

GTM-P2G8KFN