cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExtremeIQ on Prem update

ExtremeIQ on Prem update

westb4
New Contributor

Any idea when ExtremeIQ On-Prem is getting an update?  The last update was June.  Sadly, it looks like Extreme picked up Aerohive’s bad habit of ignoring On-Prem customers for long periods of time.  I was really hoping we would get at least tri-annual updates or even quarterly updates.  Unfortunately, it looks like even bi-annual updates are going to be a stretch at this point.

19 REPLIES 19

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Daniel, thanks for checking in on this. I actually just got access to the roadmap for that sector today so I can get you guys updates faster moving forward. Looks like the release has been pushed back to end of February now. I know this is extremely frustrating, I’m sorry I don’t have better news to give. I’m starting to feel like Lucy with the football from Charlie Brown, and that is not my intent at all. I would encourage you to reach out to your SEs to discuss the XIQ release plans to see if there is any way you can submit feedback/requests regarding this process. Please don’t hesitate to check in any time and I’ll provide the latest information I have. 

daniel1
Contributor

Did you get anything Sam?

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thanks for checking in on this, looks like it will be a 2021 release. I haven’t heard a new ETA but we will get one for you during our next meeting with engineering next week. 

westb4
New Contributor

Sam, it’s late December as in we only have 2 days of December left.  I’m guessing still no progress on this update?  I’m surmising that the target is now March as that was the first update from the acquisition and in the Aerohive days they didn’t put out an update in Jan or Feb without a critical incident.

eb9ff8d7654d4896b0d301cd17f17848_1f614.png

SamPirok
Community Manager

The last release target I heard was late December, but I will see if I can find anything more specific for you. There have been quite a few delays, but I promise an on prem release is coming! Thanks for continuing to check in on this. 

GTM-P2G8KFN