cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, how we could use the new security feature A3 in the on preim hive manager? currently we're running on 120s and 330s & 121s

Hello, how we could use the new security feature A3 in the on preim hive manager? currently we're running on 120s and 330s & 121s

aal-asadi
New Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

aal-asadi
New Contributor

Cool! thanks .

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

That's correct. We can also add an additional layer on to that so that the certificates have to match as well, which would mean a device that you did not previously know about could not connect to your network even if they do have the correct AD credentials.

aal-asadi
New Contributor

well,it might be good for the period of the time,but i remember in my past in the SSID section in windows when you click to join the network you have to put your AD user name and password,I think this would be the reduis server right ?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You can require that the client device certificate matches the certificate on the AD via the HiveManager, you wouldn't need A3 for that. You can also enable NPS on one of your windows servers and get AD auth working that way. The certificate option is a bit of a manual process to set up though, as you'd have to install the certificate on the client devices allowed in the network. Is that what you're looking for?

GTM-P2G8KFN