Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AutoSense global parameters on FabricEngine through ZTP+

AutoSense global parameters on FabricEngine through ZTP+

Jave
Contributor

Hi,

According to FabricEngine/VOSS release notes, it had been introduced possibility to setup autoSense global data I-SID from XIQ-SE onboarding through ZTP+, as we can see here:

Jave_0-1686146322820.png

But I'm unable to find such possiblity from my 23.4 XIQ-SE instance: what I'm doing wrong ? Or maybe I misunderstood release note ? Only I've found is the option to set autoSense VOICE and DATA I-SID into a service definition, but this is nothing to do with ZTP+.

Regards,

Jave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jave
Contributor

Hi,

I've rechecked our XIQ-SE setup, and it appears that service association to ZTP+ onboarding site had gone...So after reconfiguring that and made a new test, all this working fine. Sorry for disturbing. Furthermore, we'll open a case to gtac because randomly XIQ-SE send us a save notification whereas no modification where made anywhere and some paramters (like service association) are deleted.

Regards,

Jave

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jave
Contributor

Hi,

I've rechecked our XIQ-SE setup, and it appears that service association to ZTP+ onboarding site had gone...So after reconfiguring that and made a new test, all this working fine. Sorry for disturbing. Furthermore, we'll open a case to gtac because randomly XIQ-SE send us a save notification whereas no modification where made anywhere and some paramters (like service association) are deleted.

Regards,

Jave

Hi Zdaněk,

Thanks for reply. I'm using XIQ-SE 23.4.12.3, and I've this setup in a test site:

- service definition "TEST" associated to site:

Jave_0-1686319861160.png

- this for Fabric topology:

Jave_1-1686319915891.pngJave_2-1686319947858.png

But no autoSense data i-sid nor voice i-sid are configured on a device after a ztp+ onboarding operation into site TEST site...waht I'm doing wrong ?

Regards,

Jave

What firmware version is on the switch (VOSS/Fabric Engine)?

Regards Zdeněk Pala
GTM-P2G8KFN