Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme NAC and Unify DLS integration

Extreme NAC and Unify DLS integration

Robert_Zdziebło
New Contributor
Hello Community 🙂

I have some info from 2013 that there was possible to integrate Extereme's NAC with Unify DLS to ease the management of Unify's VoIP system.
This was done through OneFabric Connect API.

Can you provide some info, if this is still available with latest release of ExtremeManagement suite and newer DLS versions ?
Are there any detailed manuals how to integrate both systems (newer or older) ?

Any info would be appreciated.

REGARDS
Robert
9 REPLIES 9

It's been developed ~8 years ago and, like I said, not implemented often. If you still need it, please create a feature request for it.
Thanks

I WILL possibly HAVE such a customer and I will need this functionality, as it is a part of system specification. Why do you call it "old" integration ? We still have customers utilising both vendors' equipment - of course, very few of them will need this kind of integration.

Robert_Zdziebło
New Contributor
OK - thank you

Does it mean that this feature will not be supported by Extreme ? Even with PS-OFCONNECTREMOTE or PS-OFCONNECT-ESU paid service options ?

REGARDS, Robert

Kurt_Semba
Extreme Employee
Hi Robert,

unfortunately, there was too little demand for this integration in the past so we decided to drop it.

If you want to "revive" it, I'd suggest to open a feature request.

Thanks
Kurt

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee
Hi. Unify licensed this feature on their end. Unify stopped selling this license. If you do not have the license then you should stop investigation . I have it working in my lab with version 6. Did not test version 7. It is not part of the Connect install... Regards. Z.
Regards Zdeněk Pala
GTM-P2G8KFN