Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MobileIron Integration

MobileIron Integration

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Currently in the process of integrating MobileIron and wondering if anyone has any experience, guidance or any literature on the process.

What I currently have is the 'Install Guide Extreme Connect 2016.pdf' which is very helpful in guiding me how to configure the API integration, the elements in MobileIron I need to configure and some of the customisation I can introduce to on-board devices like the 'Register with MobileIron' button.

Where I'm a little at a loss is configuring the Guest Web Registration piece. I assume I configure this as normal, but its how to tie it into the MobileIron piece I'm stuck.

Think all I perhaps have to do is associate the various MobileIron End-system groups to the various stages of registration?

Its possible I could work it out but wanted to throw this out to the community to see if there was anything out there to assist me further?

Also, any additional documentation I can grab my hands on as its useful to read and at least be aware of what all my options might be.

Many thanks in advance.
11 REPLIES 11

Darin_Seiler
New Contributor

8207fabe899347c9accc9228f8c96a85_RackMultipart20171005-57446-8u2kdp-EMC_inline.jpg

Darin_Seiler
New Contributor

ddd069f2ccc24fa0878e3b35d402cedf_RackMultipart20171005-26632-u1gx0a-OFC_inline.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Darin,

You could be useful source of information as the customer I am currently working is likely to be doing the same thing.

Is there anything you can share on how things are setup your end to assist me in my endeavour, possibly any screenshots maybe?

Many thanks.

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee
Please contact me directly if you want to be “early adopter” even for testing = not production. We are searching for volunteers now  so production extremely soon.  My contact is zpala&extreme... Thx Z.
Regards Zdeněk Pala

Darin_Seiler
New Contributor
Any timeframe that you could share? We just got Intunes in place so would love to try it when it is available
GTM-P2G8KFN