cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Problems when setting the group for the Alarms - browser's issue?

Problems when setting the group for the Alarms - browser's issue?

Ilya_Semenov
Contributor
Hello, everybody!

I try to configure an alarms using Oneview. When try to select a group (to apply the alarm) I got a strange browser's interface issue (please, see the picture below). I've got this problem with many different customers in all browsers - IE, Chrome, Firefox.

How could the issue be solved?

The additional question is how to apply an alarm to a certain port? For example, "Interface % Utilization"?

Many thanks in advance,

Ilya

1ff5fdcfa4264e32aa84b3d02b37162e_RackMultipart20160513-33909-1o3dcd0-alarms_inline.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Ilya_Semenov
Contributor
Hello, Mike! Thanks for your response!

"Did you try a different client to test with Oneview from?" - what you mean? What a client are you talking about? Browser? I've tried IE, Chrome and Firefox. The same result. Different customers. The same environment - WS 2008 R2.

Tomorrow I will restart the Windows Server where Netsight was installed at my office and report.

Also, I have a new customer who has bought Netsight, next week we will install the software under WS 2012 R2. I will report the result.

Many thanks in advance,

Ilya

Mike_Thomas
Extreme Employee
I tried to reproduce this, but not on an 2008 R2 server. Just a standard Ubuntu appliance without issue with .179. It did not happen.
Did you try a different client to test with Oneview from?
Also, you can try to restart the services or the server to see if that has any effect.
If it returns, we will probably need to open a case and do some offline debugging.

OK, I'll try to do that.

Can you open a case with the GTAC. It will take some more resources to come up with that, or do some local troubleshooting on your systems to figure out root cause.

Thanks you.

Hello, Mike!

Following your advice I've restarted the WS 2008 R2 where Netsight was installed.

There is no result: it doesn't work anyway.

Could you please reproduce it with the same environment - WS 2008 R2 + NMS .179?
GTM-P2G8KFN