cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

The_Redway_Baro
New Contributor

Hi

I have a couple of Extreme AP250’s here I was hoping to setup in a lab but receive the following message when trying to claim them:

• 02501807191633: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.
  • 02501807191497: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Would it please be possible to unclaim these so I can crack on?  I can provide photos of the APs with serials if required.  I note from previous posts that @Sam Pirok has been very helpful here in the past.

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thanks for the mention! I can help you out with these devices. Currently we see these registered to a different user in our system so I’ll have to reach out to the original owner to get permission to move the devices from their inventory. If you are still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to respond to my email, that may help to move things along here a bit. I’ll let you know as soon as we get permission to release these devices to you. Please feel free to check in here for an update any time. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thanks for the mention! I can help you out with these devices. Currently we see these registered to a different user in our system so I’ll have to reach out to the original owner to get permission to move the devices from their inventory. If you are still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to respond to my email, that may help to move things along here a bit. I’ll let you know as soon as we get permission to release these devices to you. Please feel free to check in here for an update any time. 

GTM-P2G8KFN