Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP130 Channels

AP130 Channels

vdo
New Contributor III

Hi,

We have a several AP130’s when the channel is on auto it chooses 161 which is fine but when I put it on manual I can’t choose 161. I can only choose 36, 40, 44 and 48.
We only use the  20MHz 5GHz band btw.

Could someone tell me why I can’t choose the other channels in the manager.

Virgilio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vdo
New Contributor III

Hi Sam,

We had to play this issue through our retailer before we could get to technical support but we have finally got an answer.

This issue is due to a bug and it will be resolved at the device level mid-December with the future Q3r4 update of XIQ.

The radio profile level exclusion is also not functional and it looks that this should be resolved around the end of Q1 2021 next year.

Thank you for your help Sam.

virgilio

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to update us on the resolution!

vdo
New Contributor III

Hi Sam,

We had to play this issue through our retailer before we could get to technical support but we have finally got an answer.

This issue is due to a bug and it will be resolved at the device level mid-December with the future Q3r4 update of XIQ.

The radio profile level exclusion is also not functional and it looks that this should be resolved around the end of Q1 2021 next year.

Thank you for your help Sam.

virgilio

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for that case number, I’ve just updated the case with my notes for the technician working on the case with you. When the case resolves, if you could let us know the fix in case anyone else runs in to this issue in the future, that would be great!

vdo
New Contributor III

Thank you sam for looking into it.

The case number is  02281978

Virgilio

GTM-P2G8KFN