cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add new licenses to the ExtremeCloud IQ portal ?

How do I add new licenses to the ExtremeCloud IQ portal ?

ZahanR
New Contributor
Hello,

I am new to using the ExtremCloud IQ portal. I ordered 24 devices licenses but I don't know where and how to inject them. Can you help me please ?

I went to the global settings -> Administration -> License Management.

I received a PDF file following orders placed, on which I have the quantity, the serial number, part, product, service part, service description and the start / end date.

I have to use the serial number or what is in Part : XIQ ?

Thank you! Best regards!
Razvan

7 REPLIES 7

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Zahan, thank you for sending that screenshot over. I ran this all past one of our licensing experts just to be sure, and they confirmed for me that once you link your XIQ instance to your portal account, all new licenses should be automatically applied for you in the nightly sync.

It is possible that the license was purchased under or assigned to a different account, possibly a partner account or a duplicate, so we'll look in to that for you next.

If you could send me the order form you mentioned earlier, your account name with us, and your contract number with Extreme, that will help me pull everything up on my side of things to see what's going on with your newest license. I appreciate your patience while we work all this out, hopefully we can get this resolved for you quickly.

ZahanR
New Contributor
Hello Sam,

I sent you a screenshot as requested.

Best Regards!

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Could you send me a screenshot of your License Management page? If you could send that to me directly at community@extremenetworks.com, that would help me look in to this on my side of things.

ZahanR
New Contributor
The problem is that it is not applied. It is a new license for 24 devices that I have to apply.
GTM-P2G8KFN